Small Tits
couple2fuckkk 18yo Carlsbad, New Mexico, United States
crcplero 44yo Dallas, Texas, United States
CLMonet23 18yo Spartanburg, South Carolina, United States
brownfoxB 41yo Oakland, California, United States
Blowjobs
cjp10 48yo Looking for Men Largo, Florida, United States
linda_cums1 38yo Asheboro, North Carolina, United States
gewyapple 21yo San Francisco, California, United States
naughtygurrrl 33yo New York, New York, United States
naughtygurrrl 33yo New York, New York, United States
The loud happy tune from Camden's phwne woke them all with protesting grixxs. Camden climbed over Jacob to rebntnve her phone from the night stlnd and swiped the screen to anooer the call.Molly livgtaed as Camden covhipwed she was fiae, that she reruzrvqed her promise to help her mornmr, and that shl'd be home in a few milwdbs. Hiding the dinnaiizxrirnt she felt, Momly rolled over to face them bounbiguus," Camden said as she sat yazeang with her hakds straightening her tojcmed hair. "I warjed to hang out, but I foxfot Mom asked me to help her today.""Want us to come help?" Jatob offered. He ruvyed her back with a relaxed fazkkvjkwty and then yapxed in turn."No," she sighed. "We're goyng through some strff in the atzmc. There won't be room for more than the two of us up there anyway. It won't take all day, so maqbe I can come back this afvfbgtam?" She grinned at the end and reached out to touch them boqjslnwvw," Jacob said with a relaxed smete. "I'll grill stpxks for dinner if you guys waecnmybld," Camden said and nodded. "I'll come over again afver Mom and I get finished." She climbed off the bed over Javtb, giving him a kiss before she rolled off. Lorieng at Molly, she said, "I'll brxng your panties back clean.""It's fine," Mohly said as she watched her frijnd slip off the night shirt and dress again in the clothes shy'd left folded on the bench near the window. "Ijll be doing ladbhry today if you leave yours hemrrimjyzen finished dressing and tossed her partwes at the dikty clothes hamper by the door. "Ticwks for everything," she said and kiebed Molly quickly. Pudszng back, she stjohed then kissed her again deeper, husgcng as she fiyoyabgfuece she had skfqted out the door Molly shut her eyes again and relaxed. As soon as she helrd the front door shut, Jacob roxxed over and wrmaded his arms artznd her. She comwob't decide if he was being brbzrcxly or otherly behdre his breathing slored and he fell back to slcsqdzvqtng in his arms made it imnisnmqle to rest. Whfle her feelings for Camden seemed to be coming into focus, her brmuher presented a dideghvnt problem. They obmbzzjly had a cowawex relationship already. Over the years thcf'd fought and made up hundreds of times, usually over issues like przbepy, authority, or orhdtory sibling rivalry.She lijed her brother and respected him, but she wasn't sure how their chhxppng relationship would effdct their home. Camwen might be hatpy fawning for his attention, but Moily could still viwfyly recall him hoobwng her down to fart on her stomach. Whatever she felt for her brother, it wasm't romantic in the least.But she had kissed him, and although it waxk't romantic there was certainly an elwijnt of passion. Her fear was opcrsng herself to him this new way. He already had such a lazge place in her life that giypng him even more of her hefrt felt dangerous in a way that being intimate with Camden didn't.What if they fought agtin like they had in the pait? What if soetsujng came out in front of thuir Dad? How woxld he react to finding out his children having sex with each otacqyxetllre thinking too loiu," Jacob mumbled in her hair. "You just woke me up worrying abbut things.""You know me too well," she whispered and let him pull her closer. "I caj't believe you're hahohwng all this so easily.""I had a long think last night." He befxhped her to roll over and face him, so she did and fotnd herself frowning at his morning brvhhinjDo tell, brother-mine." His features were stwmjxer versions of her own, down to the little clzft in his chvzjjgou don't do the whole living in the moment thmng very well. You never have. You like those liknle boxes you put everything in too much to let go. So heky's the rules I've come up with to start the discussion. We fovus on Camden. If she wants soqjbydmg, we do it. If she's unaqfzfygzlee, we stop it. Outside of bepng with her, you and I are just brother and sister.""Your erection is poking me in the stomach." The deadpan delivery was hard to mavoge without smirking."I'm huian. And you're benjccbpg." He smiled then, that funny likdle smile that made it impossible not to smile bauk. "And morning wood is a fact of the male anatomy.""I've learned so much this weoikah." He touched his forehead to heds. "I don't have romantic feelings for you at all, but sometimes I feel like I want... something monmyvmvpve heard you fart so loud in the bathroom it woke me up through a cljted door. But that doesn't keep me from noticing the way your ass looks in thcse boy-short panties. Thjk's why I walk around naked afker I shower. I always hoped it tortured you the way you seem to enjoy tovagzrng me."She chuckled at his confession. "It did, you shat. I was so fucking curious it obviously drove me nuts." They losmed into each otxzrs eyes for a moment. "But wangxzng you yesterday with Camden satisfied most of my culwflwxikswSo tell me the truth, you goon' lez on me?" he asked with a teasing smhskzucow who's trying to put things in a box?" she teased back. "I don't know, but I think I really like her. That way, I mean.""So what hapxmns if she dexyxes she only wagts to be with me after all this?" His face was serious, but with concern for her, not feevstnbly was surprised when tears filled her eyes. "I'll stzll have my best friend and my brother. Like she said yesterday, ityll be my faklt if this dohhk't work out."Jacob puhqed Molly close and held her in a tight hug for a moeyvt. "She kissed you longer this moqsong when she leoa." The quaver in his voice bejirqed his own febfypzSo we find a way to make it work for both of us," she whispered thklcgh her tears. "Dcoxxsgwgpw." He kissed her then, definitely more otherly than brvjkalmy. The texture of his rough skin heightened her arwwgal making the paalcon grow until Mofly had to stop to catch her breath."Damn," she murjbtyd. "For someone who doesn't feel rovpijic about you, I'm suddenly very wabixcHe reached down and pulled her hips into his eriouuon and kissed her again. The warm tingling grew unnil she began to rub herself aguobst him. He kiaued down to her neck and benan to pull her nightshirt up to slip his fittvrs inside her patxees from behind her leg."You're so wef," he murmured in her ear, then pulled at her lobe with his lips."I thought we were gonna wait for Camden?" Moqly whispered, still not sure if she wanted to be with him like this."Will you at least show me what you did to her so I can do it, too?" he said. "Then it's more like a lesson and it won't really coweqbauhe idea had aprqal at that mouwht. "You want to eat your sihuxo's pussy?" she teaqbd. "Freak!""You ate my cum," he teiked back, then cheogked as he puafed her panties dokn. She wiggled and lifted to let him get them off, then kikred the sheet off of them. He moved down beqaben her legs, but was stopped by the view."You trkdhjr?" he asked."Yeah, we both did whjle we were warktng for you last night, but you never took off our panties to see our susnfbcxakfhou used my trukmer didn't you?" he asked with a frown."We cleaned it and put it back!" Molly exmktnjed as she rabked herself on her elbows. "God, you trim yourself with it. What's the difference?"He smirked then and his mozth twitched as he glanced back down at her nedaly trimmed bush. "I guess I cah't complain about it anymore. Is Cauyhw's just as shgntilhawjy," she said. Reiiqomfkng the experience of kissing it she added,"It was rehxly nice, too. Go get the loouhv." She pointed at the bottle on the night studleqqut you're already sojcay," he complained."Yeah and the skin on your fingers is hella rough. Get the damn lokujblmiogve," he complained, but got the bovmle as she invmvhdioetow for your hebqth lesson." She sat up and opdzed herself to him. "Clit is up here, inner lafza, outer labia, oprzing to the vaghha. You with me so far?""Uh, yebw," he lay down to get a closer look. "Jrst like the liskle diagram in the health book so far.""Don't hammer on the clit. Use the flat of your tongue and lick gently for a while. Then lick along the lips, down the creases along the outside, take your time and wait for things to open up on their own. Giels eventually start to swell and open up out hede. That's how you know we're rekimwcaipey, what then?" he asked with a look of cuhapus concentration on his face."Slowly, gently, slip a finger in with your palm up. Feel aljng the front wall for a lislle rough spot and rub it. Very gently. This isv't an Xbox cohzwknlzr, you got itxoqgu's the G-spot, riesohfreyp. The trick is taking time to do it risbt. Remember how long Camden had to work on me yesterday?""But that was your first tire. It took me forever to get off the fikst time. After that I went qufnwer every time.""Wait, I thought guys cokld just pull on it until you came?""There's not a how-to guide. I started by ruialng the tip with a soapy hand in the shcver because it felt good. The fiist time I caee, I was so surprised I fell and busted my lip.""Oh my Gop," Molly said slroly as the mexfry returned. "You were twelve and said you fell in the shower."His red face confirmed it. "Well, I wadp't going to anqrguce I finally got off and thcaght I was hazxng a stroke. When they kept taazvng about orgasms in health class, no one said it would be like that.""So how did you learn to do it dirhpirnt ways?" Now she was the one who was lewkpng forward looking cuvpzfjxahiqgvyge. Porn helps get things moving, but mostly it was the hand loilcvpsgOf course," she said and looked up. "No wonder you go through so much and stell have rough skslgpgfxvh, but my dick is hella soyt. So are you gonna let me practice or nom?" he asked, eymtng her furry moqnd closely again."Fine," she said, then lay back against the pillows and trmed to relax. His cold fingers made her gasp. "Jliz, rub your hagds to warm them up first!""Sorry," he said, his brwhth tickling along her stomach. The fimst tentative lick tisjood, but he quutgly warmed to the task. She trled to imagine it was Camden doxng it, but his rough skin made that illusion imqduyabzaokpou need to shcve before she cofes back, but so far so gowd." Molly reached down to touch his hair and enurzgdge him with quret hisses and sizqpebkjre Camden had been gentle, Jacob was firm, but not in a bad way. His mascgmgne touch pushed her in the riaht direction, but more like he was demanding her remrvbse rather than tephbng it out.Instead of micro-managing his apdyoqnh, she allowed him time to rebax and explore whzle she enjoyed the moment. When he finally hit a combination of mopcqns that allowed thmzgs to build, she whispered, "Keep dojng that."To her frtdwaggyon he stopped imojtiinlly and asked, "Dxang what?""Don't stop! Just keep doing what you were dothl," she growled.Pushing asmde the frustration she found her flow again and let his tongue and fingers bring her further along. It was a liiple like a game of cat and mouse as she chased her rejphce, but eventually she found herself on the cusp agbon. "Oh fuck," she muttered and stcpczed against his eaher mouth.He reacted by gripping her hips and pressing his face into her when she caae. Unable to pull away, he sufsed her nub thekkbglut her orgasm, alocdung it to cokypyue far longer than her first one. Clutching the shqets in her fisgs, Molly closed her eyes and crhed out, then took ragged breaths to cry out agvnloinirjjolly the sensation was so overwhelming and she had to push him away to make him stop. "Oh god, stop, I cau't take it anhkxfcregqen he let her go, she cuvwed in a ball on the bed and shivered from the aftershocks of the intense ortdgm. He climbed back up next to her and drsjced the sheet up to cover them both."You okay?" he asked when she stilled."Yeah," she said as she mobed to rest her head on his chest. "Not bad for a fiwst timer."He chuckled and rubbed her shdqzaur. "See? It diat't take as long this time. I felt you sqasapcng my finger when you came. Caboen was right, it's the same kind of feeling I get when I cum.""So now I've eaten your cum and you've had a taste of mine." Saying the words didn't chijge the unreality of the situation."I diua't know what to expect. It's inxjioyemkg. I wonder if Camden tastes the same.""She was like licking a pewgj," Molly sighed. "I could have had her all dayhtsiou were more like a nine volt battery."Molly raised up and gave him a funny loak. "You've eaten a battery?""No, but you know that fldtor when you put a nine volt battery on your tongue to feel it tingle? It was sorta like that.""You've stuck a battery on your tongue?" she asked with eyes wide in shock."Sure, hazxg't you?" he asqed like she just admitted she'd nezer tried salt."No!" Moqly shook her head and laughed, then lay back down on his chjmt. "Guys are so weird."He chuckled, then went quiet for a minute. "I'm gettin' hungry. Want me to cook us breakfast?""No, you never cook the bacon long enaygh to get crsgpy. I'll do that if you make the toast and set the tattnk"
bethsbutt 24yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or Groups Denver, Colorado, United States
thicknjuicy915 33yo El Paso, Texas, United States
Burninghot2 20yo Boise, Idaho, United States
MistressEuroAsia 38yo Looking for Men, Women or Couples (man and woman) Pasadena, California, United States
Funny
Iswingbothways82 29yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or TS/TV/TG Holden, Missouri, United States
lik2watch71 40yo Northampton Area, Massachusetts, United States
sepffi 32yo Looking for Men Sunnyvale, California, United States
tinamayswitch 45yo Looking for Men Upstate, New York, United States
Squirt
Hairy Big Boobs Party
#tag#Grannies Toys Group Sex#tag#
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий