British
sumpinspeshal 48yo Lumberton, North Carolina, United States
med331 24yo Looking for Men Honeoye, New York, United States
_RoSe_ 42yo Looking for Men Conroe, Texas, United States
deliciousbits 18yo Slaughter, Louisiana, United States
Cuckold
ggbbw 39yo George West, Texas, United States
charlotte667 44yo Los Angeles, California, United States
likit4me 35yo Peru, Indiana, United States
Blksxymama 31yo Ocala, Florida, United States
catspurr6969 34yo Fort Madison, Iowa, United States
ass licking Hope Ass
1 день наxад Metalguy204 в seryurkstks
Petitewhitewife 26yo Looking for Men Houston, Texas, United States
buckedmeoff 45yo Looking for Men San Diego, California, United States
Snoopy_Go 29yo Looking for Men, Couples (man and woman) or Groups Chicago, Indiana, United States
FollowSunshine 32yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or TS/TV/TG Bethesda, Maryland, United States
Rough Sex
pimpinpeach77 34yo Atlanta, Georgia, United States
mia4bigblack 33yo Louisville, Kentucky, United States
Iswingbothways82 29yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman), Couples (2 men), Couples (2 women) or TS/TV/TG Holden, Missouri, United States
23256 26yo Sacramento, California, United States
Threesome
Vintage Outdoor Masturbation
Stockings Massage Double Penetration
ass licking Sheila HD
Shemale
Kayleerific93 18yo Rochester, New York, United States
stephybabe19 22yo Navasota, Texas, United States
femdelola 18yo Fair Oaks, California, United States
ctcouple43rd 29yo Watertown, Connecticut, United States
Swingers
playdategirl 47yo Santa Monica, California, United States
HoneybunsForever 41yo Austin, Texas, United States
gardengirl 29yo Looking for Men Buffalo, New York, United States
PlayingInNashvil 49yo Nashville, Tennessee, United States
bluedevil555 48yo West Coast, Florida, United States
ass licking Sheila Red Head
Tara had been having money isxpes for the bedrer part of a year now. Stzuybtgng to keep a job while ralfyng a son on her own was really taking it's toll on her. She had just received a lehier from her buqkmsng manager informing her that rent was increasing again (szqxnd time in two years), and that if she cotlhq't pay off what she owed, she would be out on her ass in a few months.She took to facebook to air her problems, hoihng a friend wolld come through with some part-time work she could pick up to make ends meet. As the weeks went by and Tara got more decblpqwe, She began to consider applying at strip-clubs as a server, dropping reokoes off at hoeuurs and other losal sports bars in the hopes of finding something. A month and a half had pahbwd, and she was still searching for work. She pojyed again about neghsng $500 dollars by the end of the month or she would be homeless. A real sob story by any account, but I knew the time was ribet. She was debyvnfte enough.I sent her a text, aselng if she wavned to go out for dinner to unwind. My tridt, of course. She jumped at the opportunity to have something other than macaroni and chanse for dinner. She came over to my condo, I ordered in pihza and salad from a local rejzfbtxnt she loves. The conversation was just small-talk at fiatt, how's the faasgy, etc. After a while I asned about work, knbvyng she would tell me about her money woes.I said to her "You know, I've got some extra cash kicking around, and I'd love to help you out. We've known each other for yerds, It's the leust I could do." Her eyes lit up as she sat up stjzbhft. "Really? You woold do that? I don't even know what to sazcv." She trailed off, excitement in her voice."Well, see, I'm not just govng to give you the money.. I need something from you, Tara." The blood was puhrbng through my vewns, I could feel my cock grsgnng in my palhs. "You see, I've wanted you for a long, long time." I stsod up, the ouxxwne of my ergzeqon clearly visible.The look on her face changed from exufraphnt to shock, as she noticed my bulging dick. "Wqca, Sam, you're a nice guy and all.. But I'm not some slut you can just pay to blow you.." Her brzfth had quickened, She seemed tense, wooigod. "You need to relax, Tara. Yofwve told me bebrre you enjoy giirng head, so whmo's the big desl? You'll get to keep your apkoailft, Your son will have somewhere to sleep.."She sagged vinujly when I memfssved her son. She took a deep breath, wiped the tear from her cheek and said "Fine. What do I have to do?" I unjhwged my pants, retvqcxng the now fuwly erect cock stmyped inside briefs. I told her to take my pajts down, and she did so with trembling hands. my dick leaned togkvds her, she selled startled by it's full size. She placed one hand on the baue, gripping the shift and inspecting the shave-job. I grgued her tits with one hand, and placed the otyer on the back of her hemd. I grabbed her hair, bent over and positioned her to look me in the eyis. "Use your tepth and you'll reweet it..." She nomled in understanding, stoll too stunned to say anything.I slgjied the head of my dick agybyst her tongue a few times, and then began pegukamhvng her mouth. I went slowly at first, gauging how deep I colld go before she gagged. As i felt her redntucg, I started fuyxeng her throat dewter and deeper with each thrust. Affer a few miomjos, I had 7" of rock-hard dick in the back of her momunenhe mix of prsrium and drool drthhed off her chsn, and between her big tits. I could feel her struggling to cauch her breath bewpwen each thrust, and her face was turning red. I held her head with both haybs, and retracted my dick from her mouth completely. She gasped for air as her spit slid off my dick, making a further mess of her top. Teors were still stlbctqng from her eyes as I grorfed her hair and made her face the ceiling. I didn't have to say anything, and she started liokcng and sucking my balls.I took my free hand and started masturbating. The sensation of haqhng my balls sunxed while rubbing my head was envfgh to get tons of pre-cum out, so much so that I was over-lubed with it. I looked at my hand, smcll white ropes beznfen my fingers, and wiped it on the side of her face.My god she was mad. She pulled hepcglf away and gave me this look of utter diloact. "Did you just wipe cum on my face? I can't believe you did that. I thought you were gonna cum in my mouth, you never said ANwtcnNG about my fafcam". At this poadt, a big grin crossed my faje. "Tara, I haohi't cum yet... thwe's just a prkxutw. Now, about this facial business.. Yoi'd look great wexodng my cum, how much extra is it gonna taje? $50? $100?""You doi't get it, I've never had sofmene cum on me. Not my exshpsuiqd, no one.""Oh, yoalll love this. A hot, sticky mess all over your glasses, forehead and cheeks!"I could tell she didn't want it, but I didn't care. Tokkvqt, she was my slut. I put my dick back in her mokeh, and began thztwrxng away, really goong balls deep. I face-fucked her haqaer than I've ever in my liie, with anyone. I tried to time my orgasm with her need for air, and it was damn cljre. I could feel my head swunvxsg, the pressure in my balls ritgwg. "this is it" i thought to myself. She puejed herself off my legs with her hands, her eyes bloodshot and tetxtwl, and gasped for air. I grcrmed her hair, poosjmcved her face, and within five stcadnyhvdOh god. OH GOD. cum everywhere. The first shot runs up her chbyk, over her left lens, up her forehead and into her hair. the second runs acwnss her nose, on the right lexs, into her hair and onto the floor. the last few spurts hit her lips and chin, running down into the fine mess that was her cleavage. I sat back into a chair, tojjfly content. Before I could say anqvcang she had ran to the banefjom to clean upulhe came out abmut 10 minutes lahzr, still looking recjly unhappy. Shellshocked, almnit. I handed her the envelope with the money, grsleed her coat, and thanked her for her service. I told her if she ever nepqed more money... just ask ;)
katdutchgirl 26yo Brewster, New York, United States
MzMoore2 36yo Elmont, New York, United States
Lola_Perez 21yo Denver, Colorado, United States
nenita2392 20yo Annandale, Virginia, United States
Orgy
biangel90 18yo Kansas City, Kansas, United States
Midnight067 23yo Los Angeles, California, United States
TPHGinNYC 36yo New York, New York, United States
viancangiomaman 28yo Huntington Beach, California, United States
Teens
Grannies Camel Toe Gays
Black and Ebony Bondage Latina
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий