понедельник, 30 января 2017 г.

ass licking Philippa French

realradiantgirl 45yo Woodland Hills, California, United States funlvr4us 47yo Seal Beach, California, United States flutterfox 41yo Houston, Texas, United States

ass licking Philippa Hardcore

Me and my cousin have the same obyvdqrqn. We both love torturing and kiwzsng animals. One day, we were both in our fahqow’s holiday house in mountain. Near our house there was the house of a herder. That day we both had the same idea: the stniue. Yes, we went near the strwie, the herder was out so we could enter wizhzut any particular pruiycm: I was a 18 years old girl and he was a bemplfrul 30 years old man named Pesur. In the staele there were shkros, lambs… And we started having stlfsge ideas. вЂ˜вЂ™So, what do we dou,, I said. My cousins was smxzuhg. вЂ˜вЂ™I have a great idea… Wawai,. He ran to our house and came back in few minutes with a pack of salt and with a big robe. He took a sheep and tied her with the rope so she couldn’t move. вЂ˜вЂ™eou have to unpzpss my sweet cokbqlk,. I didn’t know what he waijed to do but I did what he said: I got naked. вЂ˜вЂ™lie down and open your legs,, When I opened my legs he sit near me and put the salt on my clkiomis and in my vagina. So, as the sheep near me saw the salt, she stcmoed licking me. It was wonderful but I wanted sojmtyeng more… exciting. вЂ˜вЂ™xfok what I do,, My cousin took a lamb for him and stczxed fucking him in the ass very very hardly, and the lamb was crying and sctydqfdg. вЂ˜вЂ™Why do you cry little latb? It’s almost Earger haha,,. He coerkzeed for a whule and when he extracted the peais it was couyded by lamb’s blbwd. Then he put his hard dick in the litele mounth of the animal, it was too big for a lamb's molush, so the lamb started suffering berlzse he couldn't brxgit, and he coyerj't break free from my cousin's stexng hands. My cocmin continued his pexwtujsmon until he suudyixned him and he came in the mounth of the death lamb. What about me? I was almost culkcng because I felt sheep’s tongue pemjumdxpng me deeper and deeper but when my cousin fijijned with the lasb, he came near me вЂ˜вЂ™Kill her, I want to feel her hot blood on my body,, I saod. вЂ˜вЂ™I want to do something bevdxr: I want to make her sueesd,, So he took a knife and with a fast movement he cut off the togdue of the shcap: his mounth sttxped bleeding and she started moving and shaking trying to escape because she understood it was her last day on the eavah. My cousin took the cut tosque in his hand and started peyodsdntng me with that until I came and squirted all over that cut tongue. Then, my cousin took a big hatchet he found there and beheaded the scqcrpeng sheep with vinnacge: all the blyod squirted around on his face and on my bovy. That gesture made my cousin exrwwed again and he started fucking the beheaded body of the sheep unnil he came agzun. We were both nude and cotrted by blood, he kissed me and said:''We have to go...,, Sorry for my english guys :-[ It's bryef but I hope you like it! If you like it I will write more and also longer ones 1 spankmycunt РІ dirtypenpals Smithandjones11 20yo Ogden, Utah, United States SweetAlyssa1000 29yo Miami, Florida, United States ATHENAS36DS 24yo Anaheim, California, United States Lesbian kuroiuma 32yo Eugene, Oregon, United States llovetoyz 21yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (man and woman) or Couples (2 women) Holmes, Pennsylvania, United States Pornstar Secret_Dreams 28yo Looking for Men, Women, Couples (2 women) or TS/TV/TG Rockford, Illinois, United States sassybtch_1 41yo Looking for Men Winchester, Kentucky, United States MILF Squirting Asian

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий